Corporate Management Groups is currently hiring for a Maintenance Technician at our St. Paul, Minnesota location.
Shift: 1st shift, Monday - Friday, 7:00am - 3:30pm.
Pay: $19.00 - $22.00 per hour depending on experience.
Job Summary: The Maintenance Technician performs preventive maintenance procedures on bakery equipment to ensure equipment efficiency, reliability and to minimize machine down time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains bakery equipment and minor facilities work
- Implements newly acquired equipment into production
- Retrofit, repair and rebuild equipment/components
- Utilize mechanical and troubleshooting skills for manufacturing equipment
- Troubleshoot AC & DC electrical power - single & 3-phase
- Weld using multiple welding processes.
- Supports General Plant Safety, Food Safety, Food Defense Initiatives, Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Conducts “Pre-Flight” checkout of operating systems prior to start-up of the line
- Capable of repairing and troubleshooting most bakery equipment and systems.
- Participates in root cause problem solving
- Capable of performance preventative, predictive and proactive maintenance with nomination technical assistance
- Provides direct support and works cooperatively with production and sanitation associates.
- Promotes a strong teamwork environment.
- Must speak English fluently
- Long Term Employment
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Overtime - Depending on production needs
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit or Money Network Card
- $200 Referral Bonus!