1st Shift Production Assembler
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$1000 Sign On Bonus- Excellent Benefits after 60 days!
This position is responsible for achieving acceptable quality and productivity results at all work stations in the evaporator assembly process.
- Follows all safety policies and procedures.
- Observes good housekeeping practices.
- Proactively identify ways to eliminate waste from the process and improve safety, quality, and productivity.
- Sheet metal fabrication operating machines, such as, press brakes, punch presses, deburr and lasers.
- Assembles subassemblies or complete units, position, align and fasten units to assemblies, subassemblies or frames using hand and power tools.
- Positions, aligns and adjusts parts for proper fit/function to operational specifications.
- Prepares/connects cables, tubes and wiring, according to specification
- Locates, stacks/stores parts in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouse, kanban, production work cells
- Lays out parts to prepare for assembly
- Must be 18 years or older
- Positive attitude
- Desire to learn
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to meet strict attendance requirements
- Ability to stand on feet for 7+ hours throughout the shift
CMG - Corporate Office
Get fresh Assembler 3rd Shift jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.