Machine Operator - Days
CMCM Reno, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CMCM has immediate openings for Machine Operators both on the swing and graveyard shift. As a Machine Operator you will use a roll-to-roll coating machine create the material that is used to support the most progressive electronics companies World Wide.
Salary & Benefits: Competitive pay, performance based bonus, full benefits package including group health, dental and vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) match.
Shift: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
· Ability to follow standardized work and adhere to safe work practices in a continuous improvement environment
· Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus
· Aptitude for mixing of raw materials to create finished products according to the batch sheets. Also responsible for weighing the correct chemicals and sampling finished product to quality for approval.
· Perform necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment startup and operation on multiple pieces of equipment
· Operate/monitor multiple pieces of equipment during operation to ensure quality production and minimal unplanned stops
· Communicate with team members and support teams to ensure continuous production of the correct product at high quality levels with minimal wasted time and materials
· Housekeeping and sanitation
· Adhere to all safety standards and waste management
Machine Operator top skills & proficiencies:
· Experience as a Machine Operator or other equivalent manual labor experience
· Knowledge of Production Procedures
· Ability to Read Blueprints, Schematics and Manuals helpful
· Analytical Skills helpful
· Attention to Detail
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
· Ability to stand for long periods of time
· Work Independently
ManufacturingView all jobs at CMCM