CMI is currently hiring for a full time entry level customer service and sales position. We have found candidates who have 6 months or more experience in either retail or customer service fields are an excellent fit for the open entry level positions we are currently hiring for.
People with customer service and sales or retail experience tend to have excellent communication skills and the fun energetic personalities needed for our entry level sales and marketing positions. If you've had six months of retail, sales or customer service experience, or both please apply.
At CMI, we are an ambitious sales and marketing firm located in Downers Grove, IL. We specialize in new account acquisitions, customer retention, and sales and marketing for our Fortune 100 Clients on an inside basis. This position involves one on one sales interactions with customers.
We do not offer any outside sales, door-to-door, telemarketing, or graphic design positions.
We are looking for talented and personable people to meet the high demands of our clients. We are looking for entry level individuals that can advance into our management development program and extend our client’s reach into 6 new markets nationwide and here at home this year! Individuals with a customer service and sales or sales and marketing background for our full time entry level customer service / sales position. This is a full time entry level position that involves learning the following:
- Customer Service and Sales, Customer Relations
- Sales & Marketing
- Business Development
- Small Scale Management
Apply and interview now for full time entry level customer service & sales positions starting ASAP!! This is a full time entry level customer service & sales position. Successful entry level full time customer service & sales candidates can grow to management from the entry level!
To apply for this customer service & sales position please demonstrate:
- Great personality and people skills
- Sharp, professional image and attitude
- Excellent communication and follow-through
- Be a self-starter with strong problem-solving abilities
- Be a career-oriented individual searching for rapid growth
Benefits you'll gain in working with us in full time entry level customer service & sales:
- Leadership development – we train in Covey Time Management and various leadership systems
- Full time or part time positions
- National and international travel opportunities
- Personalized coaching and mentoring from the CMI President and leaders in our business
- The opportunity to give back to our community through our various initiatives
- Professional and fun working and learning environment