We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team!
You will be responsible for helping customers by screening technical service calls, routing customers to the best associates to help them, and performing some light clerical and administrative duties.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide baseline information about the products and services
- Route customers to the correct associate based on their need
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain relationships with repeat customers
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The ideal candidate will have some customer service experience, might have some experience with Intercom, Google Docs, Microsoft Office, or other digital tools, and has the desire to exceed expectations.
*Candidate must be willing to commute to the office regularly.
- 401k 3% match
- 2.5 weeks of vacation to start
- A laptop for personal and business use after 60 days.
- Cell phone expense compensation.
- $300 annual educational budget