Home Health Registered Nurse
CLIENT HOME HEALTHCARE INC Chicago, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
- Per Diem
We are seeking a Home Health Registered Nurse to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
CLIENT HOME HEALTHCARE INCWhy Work Here?
Flexible hours, You choose your assignments. Owner/DON is an active RN in the field and provides support to staff 24/7.
Home Healthcare RN Per Diem Positions Available for Chicagoland Areas including the following counties: Will, Cook, Kane, Kendall, Kankakee and DuPage. Experience in Homecare and Kinnser Electronic documentation a plus, but will train the right individual. Competitive Salary and Flexible Schedules. Work for a company that cares about their Patients and Staff. Leadership team with over 100 years of experience. Joint Commission Accredited. Visited us at Clienthhc.com
9705 Southwest HighwayChicago, IL
HealthcareView all jobs at CLIENT HOME HEALTHCARE INC