Unarmed Security Officer-Bensalem, PA
- Expired: December 21, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Established in 2016, CLG prides itself on being progressive and on the leading edge of security
within the industry. Over the past six (6) years, we have grown into a multi-state operator with over 100 employees and growing fast! We are also an equal opportunity employer. With CLG, you will work
with an exceptional team of professionals with potential room for growth within the company.
Security Officer (UNARMED) Duties and Responsibilities are:
- Works primarily indoors with occasional perimeter checks
- Monitors and authorizes entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and
- Monitors CCTV
- Answers alarms and investigates disturbances
- Writes reports of daily activities and unusual events
- Communicates with customers and supervisors in person
Security Officer Qualifications:
- Retired Law Enforcement/Correction Officers, Experience Security Guard
and Military Personnel preferred
- Seeking motivated individuals with a minimum of three (3) years of Security
- Must Be 21 years old and older
- Minimum of two (2) years of customer service experience preferred
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- All applicants are subject to a background check and drug testing
- Applicants must have reliable transportation
- Basic writing and basic computer skills (Word and Excel) are required
Job Type: Part-Time
CLG Associates LLC
Get fresh Unarmed Security Officer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.