Licensed Physician Telehealth
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Come work at CLFC Healthcare, we are a diversified healthcare consulting company. We have an established track record of serving the Federal Government by offering quality services. We are seeking to hire an experienced Licensed Physician as a Virtual Medical Specialist to join our team. If you're a hard-working professional, CLFC is an excellent company for you. Apply now!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Virtual Medical Specialist provides consultations and ancillary telehealth services, with consultations available 24/7 in emergency care, rapid support for urgent and non-urgent care, chronic condition management in various specialties, as well as mental health services. Access to clients is 24/7 to cover clients residing in multiple time zones who are personnel and family of government service members residing in the US and in US embassy and consulate locations abroad.
Services in both physical healthcare and mental health are provided to multiple patient populations, including neonates, pediatrics, adults, and geriatrics.
Board certified specialists are requested in all areas to ensure coverage for any needs for specialty consultation including a high anticipated need for orthopedics, surgery, and radiology inquiries. Other less frequent teleconsultations include Peds Orthopedics, Emergency Medicine (24/7), Neurology, Dermatology, Neurosurgery, Gastroenterology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Ophthalmology , Neonatal Intensivist , Urology, Endocrinology, Pulmonary, Podiatry, Hematology/Oncology, Oral Surgery, ENT , Pain Management, Rheumatology, Peds Endocrine, Peds Oncology. All specialty areas are encouraged to apply. Duties include:
- Provide service to government personnel with excellent and timely customer service.
- Use the telehealth platform and hardware provided.
- Provide Specialist consultation to overseas Health Unit (HU) providers and US-based specialists engaging in collaborative consultation triaged based on the patient’s severity and acuity.
- Provide Specialist consultation a US-based specialist, the patient, and the HU personnel with the goal of improving access to specialist care for overseas patients and outlining plans which can be implemented by the HU provider.
- Provide Specialist consultation to US government personnel overseas with chronic medical conditions to improve patient care abroad.
- Provide Specialist consultation to Washington office on medical evaluation and clearance prior to service abroad.
- Provide Specialist consultation for Quality Management (QM) administered worldwide. Review reports on unintended medical events and provide clinical consultation on the standard of care appropriate based on area of expertise, as well as improvement recommendations.
- Perform consultation reports.
- Submit consultation reports.
- Mark Protected Health Information (PHI) or Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and handle according to regulations for privacy and security.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) degree from an accredited US university or Canada if accredited by the United States; or MD, DO or equivalent degree from a foreign institution providing the equivalent education to a US accredited school demonstrated by either permanent certification by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) or a Fifth Pathway Certificate
Current and unrestricted license to practice medicine in a state or a territory of the United States, the District of Columbia, or Puerto Rico
Board certified in specialty area
Experience providing specialty consultation
At least five years of clinical experience in the specialty area after residency (preferred)
Experience working with Federal healthcare institutions (preferred)
Previous experience with telehealth (preferred)
- Candidates must be able to pass government security clearance to provide services.
Work at computer for extended periods of time.
Use hands to take notes and enter into system.
8745 W. Higgins Road Suite #110Los Angeles, CA
Get fresh Telehealth Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.