Come work at CLFC Healthcare, is a diversified healthcare consulting company. We have an established track record of serving the Federal Government by offering quality services. We are seeking to hire an experienced Housing Program Manager to join our team. If you're a hard-working professional, CLFC is an excellent company for you. Apply now!
- Direct Deposit
- Full Benefits
- License Reimbursement
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- 24/7 Personal Contact
- Annual Performance Bonus
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Housing Program Manager is responsible for monitoring the safety and security of Healthcare for Homeless Veterans (HCHV) clients in the homeless facilities who suffer from substance abuse, chronic medical and mental health issues, sexual traumas, etc. Duties include:
- Observe and manage the daily schedule of clients including performance of tasks and maintaining schedule of treatments, therapies and activities.
- Observe the condition and behavior of all clients
- Administer Urine Analysis and breathalyzer when required
- Conduct searches of clients at intake and assist in completing intake paperwork.
- Provide direction for admittance into therapy sessions or appointments when necessary.
- Make a concerted effort to build relationships with each Veteran and model healthy communication
- Manage and defuse conflicts that may arise impartially and respectfully. Effectively remind Veterans of rules and consequences of breach.
- Enforce punitive measures when necessary.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and appropriate boundaries with each client.
- Adhere to scheduled client transports
- Report to and communicate with Direct Supervisor
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
Required licenses or certifications
- Valid Driver's License
- Current CPR Certification
- Narcan Certified
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- More than one year of experience in furnishing administrative duties in institutions that provide social services care to their clientele
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- High school diploma required
- Associate degree preferred
- Occasional to frequent walking, sitting, standing, driving
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone