Click the Apply link to create your Job Application
Job Description SummaryThe Sr. Operations Consultant ensures smooth and expeditious startup of new programs across all operating business units at CLEAResult Consulting. This involves project management, coordinating and helping to secure startup resource commitment, incorporating schedules and resources of external partners, and working to start up on time with full scope. This is an internal service to the business units who own the program startup and its delivery. This role also owns optimizing and standardizing the EE/DR program startup process.
Operations support staff roles often encompass multiple areas including; data management, metrics and reporting, team facilitation and coordination, and process definition and improvement. Breadth of scope ranges from supporting individual programs, project or processes at the lower levels, to supporting entire functions (practices, business development, etc.) or the company at the higher levels. These roles tend to be more internal-facing than client-facing, although people in operations roles will often have direct client, customer or trade ally communication and contact.
Education and Experience:
- 12+ years of work experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Large project management experience using project plans, WBS, schedule, gantt charts, etc.
- PMP certifications preferred
- Utility DSM EE/DR experience highly preferred; sustainable clean tech or consulting experience acceptable
- Process improvement, Six Sigma, or OD experience a plus
- Owns and responsible for coordinating new program startups in N. America across CLEAResult Consulting
- Owns the startup process optimization and standardization
- Responsible for significant cross-functional business processes and policies with significant impact to the company or practice.
- Leads opportunities for cross-functional or cross-company process / protocol improvement and implements and coordinates them. May be responsible for multiple contract / sub-contractor relationships that have a significant impact to overall company performance.
- Responsible for Large practice or company-wide business systems identification, prioritization and improvement with broad impact across practices, functions or the enterprise.
- Accountable for budget management for a significant process or initiative at the practice or company level. Support management of portfolio of contracts at the practice or company level.
Additional Job Description
Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essentials functions of this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran, or any other protected status.
The above job description and job requirements are not intended to be all inclusive. CLEAResult retains the right to make changes or adjustments to job descriptions and/or requirements at any time without notice.