Click the Apply link to create your Job Application
Job Description SummaryThe Program Coordinator will serve a key role in facilitating the flow of information between CLEAResult staff, clients, customers, and contractors. The Program Coordinator is responsible for multiple tasks associated with administrative support for multiple Ameren Illinois programs supported by CLEAResult.
- Provide administrative and data entry support to participating contractors who need information or assistance on Program policies, rules, and procedures.
- Review and approve participation and incentive applications for projects to be completed under the Program to ensure that they are comprehensive and accurate.
- Assist with processing program incentive claims, verify incentive eligibility and project status, and maintain electronic records of all Program projects.
- Resolving issues related to submitted applications and/or data input; referring issues to Program Management for appropriate action.
- Handle customer and contractor inquiries and complaints efficiently and professionally.
- Provide program support for customers, clients, and contractors.
- Other tasks as assigned
- 6 months of administrative and/or customer service experience
- Experience with data tracking systems
- Advanced proficiency in the following software applications
- Microsoft Office (2007 and 2010), specifically
- Highly organized with close attention to detail
- Willing and eager learner
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience troubleshooting problems, finding and implementing solutions
- Minimum Education Requirements - High School Diploma or GED required
Additional Job Description
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran, or any other protected status.
The above job description and job requirements are not intended to be all inclusive. CLEAResult retains the right to make changes or adjustment to job descriptions and/or job requirements at any time without notice.
Copyright 2019CLEAResult.All rights reserved.