At Clear Recovery Center, we provide high-quality treatment services to individuals who are seeking to overcome alcoholism and substance abuse and who really want to get to the bottom of what led to their addiction in the first place.
Clear Recovery Center is seeking a certified drug and alcohol counselor for our residential location. California AOD counseling certification is required for consideration to this position.
As a part of the clinical team at Clear Recovery Center, the certified counselor is responsible for daily groups, case management, intake assessments, coordinating referrals and appointments and keeping good and timely documentation. We are a growing company in need of leaders who are dedicated to their career and motivated to help those receiving care. Experience should reflect at least 2 years in direct treatment at a facility similar to what we offer.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES: *
· Group counseling
· Individual sessions / case management
· Intakes / phone assessments
· Client file notes
· Additional duties as assigned
· CADC certified
· TB test / CPR certified
· 2+ years direct experience in an IOP or residential setting facilitating groups
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $30.00 per hour
· Flexible schedule
· Paid time off
· Addiction Medicine
· 8-hour shift
· Day shift
· Monday to Friday
· substance abuse counseling: 2 years (Required)
· Redondo Beach (Required)
· United States (Required)
· Multiple locations
· Twice monthly
This Job Is:
· A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
· Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
· A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
· A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
· Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
· Waiting period may apply
· Only full-time employees eligible
Why Work Here?
Awesome CEO, wealth of experience, great benefits great opportunity for growth!