- Posted: over a month ago
We are a gluten-free and a top 9 Allergen-free (wheat, soy, dairy, egg, peanut, sesame, tree nut, fish, and shellfish) free facility located in Bensalem, PA and we currently manufacture bagels and our NEW soft pretzels. Help our growing company expand!
The Greater Knead was founded in 2012 when Michelle's sister and grandfather became diagnosed with Celiac Disease. She set out on a mission to recreate their favorite food- an authentic, NY-style bagel. In addition to making it gluten-free, she also made sure it was free of all the top common allergens, so everyone could EAT CONFIDENTLY!
We are a company that empowers and inspires change in the food industry! We’re an equal-opportunity employer who offers incredible perks, not to mention a laid-back office filled with positive energy and a fast paced work culture. Are you ready to help us achieve our goal of empowering and inspiring change in the food industry? Read on.
Why is a Sales Representative important to The Greater Knead?
As The Greater Knead continues to experience explosive growth, the Sales team actively aids in the growth of our brand by helping us get into more stores and places that consumers want to find our products. The Sales team is crucial in making sure we grow our brand into more accounts. You are the first contact with potential buyers ensuring they see the potential our products have for their customers. We strive to find efficiencies and continually improve; everyone on the team is a part of making that happen.
JOB DESCRIPTION: We are seeking a Sales Representative responsible for acquiring new accounts in the retail/grocery channel and food service as well as managing our broker relationships.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Working efficiently in a team environment and helping out where needed to learn the whole operation
● Manage product submissions, staying on top of category reviews
● Generating new sales leads and responding to incoming sales leads
● Grow our line of products into new retailers locations
● Manage our broker relationships
● Provide amazing customer service to our buyers
● Record keeping, data entry
● Working within our CRM system, Hubspot
● Preferred- 1-5 years background in CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) sales
● Effective leadership, communication and organizational skills
● General knowledge of CPG sales
● Experience growing a food brand is preferred
● Ability to work independently and proactively make continuous improvements within the organization
● Ability to function as both a leader and team player within management structure
● Experience with CRM systems specifically HubSpot
● This job operates within a food manufacturing facility as well as virtually. Some travel is required.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK:
● This is a full time salaried position with commission, with hours typically Monday thru Friday with varying hours between 7:00am-7pm. Typical hours expected to work a week are 40-50 hrs.
● Ability to be on your feet for up to 8 hours.
● Ability to crouch, kneel, sit, stand, reach, etc.
● Lift a minimum of 35 pounds regularly.
● Lift up to 50 pounds sometimes.
● Ability to follow instruction and give feedback toward process improvement.
● Ability to work individually and as a team.
● Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Powered by JazzHR
CLEAR Employer Services
BusinessView all jobs at CLEAR Employer Services