Clear Conscience Counseling, LLC serves the community with counseling services throughout New Jersey (BERGEN, PASSAIC, HUDSON, ESSEX, UNION, MIDDLESEX, MONMOUTH, MERCER, CAMDEN, OCEAN, MORRIS, HUNTERDON, SOMERSET, WARREN, SUSSEX, BURLINGTON, GLOUCESTER COUNTIES).
Clear Conscience Counseling is currently seeking Counselors/Clinicians to provide a variety of therapeutic services to children and adults. Therapist will offer intensive psycho-therapeutic services that focus on addressing emotional and behavioral challenges in children and adolescents, by providing skills and strategies to replace negative thoughts and behaviors and reinforce strengths. Services include helping family members to improve communication and develop an effective approach to resolve conflicts.
To learn more about the company please visithttps://www.clearconsciencenj.com/
· Provide psychotherapy to children/adolescents.
· Provide One on One skill-building intervention with children/adolescents.
· Provide support counseling and psycho-education to family.
· Provide services based on individualized treatment plans including individual therapy, play therapy, and applied behavioral analysis therapy.
· Behavioral interventions and behavioral management.
· The counselor will use evidence-based practice/interventions to provide counseling to children/adolescents in accordance with their needs.
· Accurately complete time logs and written progress reports.
· Create a safe, comfortable and professional work environment at all times.
· Attend monthly supervision meetings.
· Schedule weekly supervision/meet with supervisor weekly to discuss current and upcoming client visits.
· Excellent communication skills-written and verbal.
· Master’s Degree or higher required.
· Licensed: LAC, LSW, LCSW, LPC, LCADC, LMFT REQUIRED.
· Driver’s License and registered vehicle.
· Willing to travel.
· Dependable, creative and enjoys helping others.
· Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem-solving skills.
· Bilingual- Spanish is preferred not required.