Sales, Inside/outside: Energy, Construction and Green Building Consultant
CLE is a leading energy conservation firm whose main office is in California. We provide residential energy efficiency consulting, home energy rating and residential construction quality assurance, certifying over 13,000 houses for Energy Star. We currently work with most of the nation's leading production and custom home builders. The company is also a leading Green Building certification company.
We work in most of the western states. CLE conducts Energy Audits, Energy Efficiency, and Green Building certifications. The successful candidate will be selling in many areas of energy conservation.
This position will act as a sales consultant for Title 24/Rerate compliance, mechanical/electrical engineering, field HERS inspection and optional green programs on residential production builder projects. The position will manage existing client relationships and market for new work. Warm leads provided. The position will include an understanding of Title 24/Resnet and all energy and regulatory requirements, evaluating field data, and advising clients on cost-effective energy efficiency implementation. Will advise the client on energy-related issues, such as T24 and CalGreen updates and all regulatory updates.
• Manage existing clients and grow client accounts.
• Develop new clients.
• Manage timelines for deliverables
• Work with regulatory agencies.
• Training (as needed) provided by the VP of sales
• Promote utility-funded energy efficiency programs
Company car and credit card provided
Desired Skills & Experience
• Associates Degree
• Experience in the construction field (HVAC, green building or energy efficiency preferred)
• Relevant sales experience (preferred, but not required)
• Experience managing client relationships
• Possess first-class oral & written communication skills
• Strong written and verbal presentation skills
• Have an entrepreneurial spirit, and be able to work independently
• Ability to conduct research, learn new technologies, and communicate findings
MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE AND CLEAN DRIVING RECORD
For employment consideration, you must send a cover letter stating specific experience related to this position and your resume. Will train the right person.
Great benefits package.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org