CLE Transportation Company is a locally based Ohio company looking for a quality Class A CDL Truck Driver for an open local driving position! We are looking for someone who wants to build a career with a growing company offering quality work environment, great benefits and excellent equipment.
Pay: $20 /hr to start - $22 /hr after 90 days - $23 /hr for Hazmat Endorsement
What's in it for YOU:
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, 50% paid by the company.
• 100% company paid Life Insurance
• Short and Long Term Disability and AFLAC
• Excellent paid vacation plan, paid military and family leave and PTO
• Weekly pay direct deposit
• Excellent equipment
• Direct and fast dispatch (minimal sitting time)
• Electronic logs and company provided HOS logging equipment + WI-FI
• Choice of company driver or lease driver status offering greater earning flexibility
• Flex time off (driver sets his own home time schedule)
• 24/7 trip/load management team work
Applicants must possess a hard work ethic, a sense of teamwork, cooperation, and self-motivation.
• Valid Class A CDL
• MUST HAVE 1 year over-the-road driving accident and incident free
• Ability to pass a background check and pre-employment drug-testing
• Must meet driving insurance requirements
CLE Transportation Company was established in 2002. The company is locally owned and operated with the idea of total employee commitment. Such commitment has enabled the company to offer high quality fast, affordable, and damage-free shipping. CLE has developed a culture of excellence and customer commitment throughout the transportation industry. The company promotes military veteran friendly environment with strict focus on all employees quality of life. We offer fast weekly pay, off and family time flexibility, plenty of paid time off, high 401K contributions, excellent insurance benefits, excellent and safe equipment and high wages. CLE Transportation believes that the quality of life of our employees and contractors is directly proportional to the quality of job performance and overall job satisfaction. The company firmly believes in its employees and their ability to manage their quality of life through its quality benefit package.
If you are a quality driver, looking for a great opportunity please apply @ www.cletransportation.com
To apply, please submit resume.
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Previous experience in truck driving with a valid CDL Class A is a must
- Commercial driver's license class A
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
- Must be able to work 11 hours per day as per FMCSA Standards