CLC, Inc. is seeking to fill a Home Project Manager position in CLC Inc.'s veterans Housing for Heroes program. The person selected and hired will be responsible for providing home modification and home repair to low income veterans.
Duties will included but not limited to:
- scheduling home visits
- obtaining bids
- hiring contractors
- pre-screening prospective veterans
- collecting eligibility paperwork
- enrolling veterans into the project and
- monitoring and inspecting the veteran’s home modification
- Some knowledge in home modification/repair is required
- The applicant should be knowledgeable with Microsoft Office
- Detail oriented
- good communication skills
It is preferred that this position is filled by a veteran, but not a requirement.
The salary range is $40,000.00 to $42,000.00 with excellent fringe benefits.