Taco Bell General Manager
CLC Restaurants, Inc Bozeman, MT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Taco Bell General Manager (Bozeman, MT)
Compensation: $70K- $73K including bonus
employment type: full-time
We are now hiring General Managers for our Taco Bell locations in Bozeman Montana!!!
CLC Restaurants has a thirty year history of developing a culture of excellence and providing great hospitality for our guests. The foundation of this culture is built on hiring the best people and giving them the tools they need to succeed. Having the very best people allows CLC to run great operations and ensures our customers the best possible experience every time they visit our restaurants. < image 1 of 1 >
Enjoy a great career path with an established franchisee operating more than 50 restaurants in four states. We are offering salary plus bonus and excellent benefits.
If you're an experienced restaurant manager, think about a career with CLC Restaurants. At Taco Bell you will work with smart, experienced, fun people. Expect training and growth, plenty of excitement, unique challenges and a world of opportunity. We have a great culture and are looking for great people to add to our family! Every one of our team members takes pride in the product, service and experience that they provide. And of course we recognize and reward that performance every day! It is our goal to inspire smiles through a delicious dining experience.
WHAT YOU BRING:
You know who you are - a natural leader. You love putting together a winning team. You're all about teaching new things and motivating your team to work together. You are honest, energetic, motivational and fun! You have a vision for the perfect restaurant and you know how to get your team to bring it to life. You set high standards for yourself and your Team. You are up for a challenge and love the excitement of the restaurant business.
* High school diploma or GED required; college or university degree preferred
* 2 to 4 years of supervisory experience within the food service industry, profit and loss responsibility required
* The legal right to work in the United States
* Willing and able to work flexible hours
* Food handlers certificate according to state or local requirements
* Obtain food safety certification (on the job)
* Be able to analyze and calculate date
* Strong customer service skills
* Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
* Good oral and written communication skills
* Basic business math and accounting skills
* Strong analytical skills
* Basic computer literacy
* Maintain a valid driver’s license, acceptable driving record and proof of auto insurance
WHAT WE OFFER:
* Competitive Pay
* Paid Time Off
* Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance
* 401K with employer match
* Flexible Scheduling
* Career Development Opportunities
* People First Company Culture
* Promote from within Philosophy
* Free and Discounted employee meals
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees
CLC Restaurants, IncWhy Work Here?
Amazing people, great benefits and excellent growth potential!
CLC Restaurants has a thirty year history of developing a culture of excellence and providing great hospitality for our guests. The foundation of this culture is built on hiring the best people and giving them the tools they need to succeed. Having the very best people allows CLC to run great operations and ensures our customers the best possible experience every time they visit our restaurants.
2817 W Main stBozeman, MT
FoodView all jobs at CLC Restaurants, Inc