Taco Bell Assistant Manager (Post Falls, ID
Compensation: AM Potential $45K - $48K with bonus
Employment type: full-time
We are now hiring Assistant Managers for our Taco Bell location in Post Falls Idaho!!!
CLC Restaurants has a thirty year history of developing a culture of excellence and providing great hospitality for our guests. The foundation of this culture is built on hiring the best people and giving them the tools they need to succeed. Having the very best people allows CLC to run great operations and ensures our customers the best possible experience every time they visit our restaurants. < image 1 of 1 > < image 1 of 1 >
Come work for one of the most successful Quick Service Restaurants in the world! Our success is based on the belief that your capabilities are our greatest asset -- and investing in your career growth and success is our top priority. Want MÃS? Experience Taco Bell and apply now.
WHAT YOU BRING:
* Maintains fast, accurate service and positive guest relations.
* Maintains food quality and 100% customer satisfaction.
* Assists profit and loss management by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions.
* Assists RGM in recruiting, hiring, providing employee feedback, training and motivation.
* Upholds company standards on equipment, facility and grounds are maintained using a preventative maintenance program.
* Follows Taco Bell standards and procedures to make food safety a top priority.
* Provides complete and timely execution of corporate and local marketing plans.
* Ensures Company safety and security policies are met.
WHAT WE OFFER:
* Competitive Pay
* Paid Time Off
* Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance
* 401K with employer match
* Flexible Scheduling
* Career Development Opportunities
* People First Company Culture
* Promote from within Philosophy
* Free and Discounted employee meals
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.