YES, WE ARE ACTIVELY HIRING!
We provide a safe and clean work environment. Due to COVID-19, for your safety and the safety of all our staff, we are conducting thermal Temperature Scans and a COVID-19 Self Certification of all staff, candidates and visitors. Masks and Gloves are provided, and Social Distancing is practiced.
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
Hours: Monday – Friday; 8:00am – 5:00pm / plus daily overtime should workloads require;
Plus, every other Saturday from 8:00am – 1:30pm
Status: Fulltime / Hourly / Non-Exempt
Reports To: VP of Operations and Warehouse Manager
Responsible for the bagging, tagging, loading, unloading, shipping, storing, moving, and the handling of parts and materials.
Has 3+ years of Shipping experience using a Stand-Up Order Picker in a racking system warehouse. Is safety conscious; has a Can-Do attitude/Team-Player mentality; and has good listening and time management skills.
· Can communicate well in English (read/write/speak)
· Minimum of 3 years Shipping/Warehouse experience
· Able to operate any of the following industrial equipment: Stand-Up Order Picker and Sit-Down Forklift
· Is computer literate: comfortable typing, emailing and printing
· Has experience with Federal Express and UPS WorldShip software; and USPS and LTL Trucking shipments
· Can lift heavy objects by hand
· Able to lift/carry/push/pull at least 50 lbs.
· Has the Strength and Stamina to routinely pick up and move heavy objects
· Good listening and follow through skills; is able to follow oral instructions
· Able to work daily overtime if needed
· Regular attendance and punctuality are required!!
- Operates industrial equipment such as Order Picker and Sit-Down Forklift, or other device to assist in loading or moving materials and products
- Identifies, transports, picks, packs and moves parts and materials
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from vehicles, pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand
- Moves materials to or from storage to designated areas
- Assembles crates, cartons and boxes to contain parts/products
- Expected to ship an average of 80-100 packages a day
- Will use computer system to make labels and set up shipments
- Operates Sealed-Air foam making/packaging machine
- May assist with inventory control and cycle counts
- Follows safety guidelines regarding industrial truck safety and the moving and disposing of materials as regulated by law
- Supports and follows warehouse safety procedures and regulations
- Keeps work area clean
- Other warehouse duties as assigned
If you are a reliable self-starter who is detail orientated with a strong work ethic ... COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
OUR BENEFIT PACKAGE INCLUDES: Medical / Dental / Vision / Paid Time Off (PTO) / Paid Holidays / Paid Life Insurance / Colonial Life Supplemental Insurance Plans, and a generous Profit Sharing Plan!
Check us out at: www.classicperform.com