SALES TECH / CALL CENTER SALES – Auto Parts Sales (Classic Car & Truck Industry)
Classic Performance Products, Inc., a leader in Steering, Brakes and Suspension parts for the classic car and truck market has immediate sales openings for well qualified parts professionals.
We are seeking energetic, customer service oriented professionals with a drive to succeed.
CPP offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity for challenging work in a team oriented environment.
OUR BENEFIT PACKAGE INCLUDES: Medical / Dental / Vision / Paid Time Off (PTO) / Paid Holidays / Paid Life Insurance, Colonial Life Supplemental Insurance Plans and a generous Profit Sharing Plan!
We have a strong commitment to quality, customer satisfaction, and our people.
If you have worked in parts sales for a wholesale, retail or dealership operation and have a great work ethic ... you may be an ideal candidate!
Come Join Our Team!
If you meet the qualifications listed below, please forward your RESUME (in Word format) for consideration.
SALES TECH / CALL CENTER SALES
- Requires a working knowledge of automotive systems, replacement parts sales and the needs of classic car owners
- Industry specific knowledge of steering, brake and suspension components
- Comfortable with phone, email and retail, over the counter, customer interaction
- Able and willing to travel, sometimes out of state, to trade shows, events and SEMA
- Friendly and professional demeanor; positive Can-Do attitude;
- Reliable with strong work ethic
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative team environment
- Able to multi-task, follow-through and stay customer focused
- Can work independently, with minimal supervision and adapt positively to a changing environment
- Willingness to work cooperatively across all departments to provide the best possible customer service experience
- Proficient using MS Office: Word, Excel and Outlook; Internet, eBay and other on-line resources
- Strong and accurate data entry/order entry skills
- Bilingual/Spanish a plus
- Must be able to work every other Saturday 8:00 am – 1:30 pm.
- Responsible for assisting customers via telephone and/or email in parts lookup and ordering
- Answers heavy call volume of technical calls
- Handles returns processing and other sales, technical and customer service functions
- Provides outstanding customer service while achieving sales objectives
- Follows-up with customers and returns email and voice mails promptly
- Builds business by calling on, building rapport and selling to new and existing customers
- Helps introduce new product lines to build sales