PURCHASING DATA ENTRY CLERK
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 to $22 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
*** PURCHASING DATA ENTRY CLERK ***
Hours: Mon – Friday 8:00-5:00; PLUS: every other Saturday from 8:00am – 1:30pm
Status: Fulltime / Hourly
Reports To: Purchasing Manager
To perform a variety of routine purchasing support data entry functions requiring basic knowledge of purchasing/procurement and ERP systems.
Ideal Candidate -
Will have previous purchasing/procurement experience; strong data entry / typing / 10-key skills;
and be proficient using Excel. Is focused, a quick learner, driven to succeed with high standards of integrity and
a Team Player mentality.
- Experience in purchasing/procurement in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Strong data entry/typing skills; 50+ wpm with accuracy
- Familiar with basic purchasing software; ERP systems; Microsoft Dynamics is a PLUS!
- Computer literate with the ability to learn new software programs
- Can compose and maintain Excel spreadsheets and prepare routine administrative paperwork
- Must work with a sense of urgency
- Able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Critical thinker with strong attention to detail
- Resourceful and self-motivated; able to work independently as well as in a Team
- Good communication skills; able to communicate professionally and tactfully with vendors
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Outlook
Job Duties: responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for “Drop Ships”
- Executing vendor cost updates
- Maintain the BSR (Backorder Status Report)
- Daily data entry updates in ERP software
- Verifying payment and pricing information
- Creating and maintaining Excel spreadsheets, files and logs
- Performing routine clerical duties
- Maintaining accurate data in operating system
- May call on vendors and confirm ETA’s
- Will provide purchasing/procurement support as needed
· Performs other purchasing/procurement duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Data entry, typing, 10-key skills required
- General accounting knowledge; basic math
- Experience in a manufacturing/automotive industry preferred, but not required
If you are a reliable self-starter who is detail orientated with a strong work ethic ... COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
OUR BENEFIT PACKAGE INCLUDES: Medical / Dental / Vision / Paid Time Off (PTO) / Paid Holidays / Paid Life Insurance / Colonial Life Supplemental Insurance Plans / Profit Sharing + 401k!
Check us out at: www.classicperform.com
CLASSIC PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS, INC.Why Work Here?
*** We Are A Leader In The Automotive Restoration Industry ***
At CPP we have a strong commitment to quality, customer satisfaction, and to our people. If you are a reliable self-starter who is detail orientated with a strong work ethic ... COME JOIN OUR TEAM! OUR BENEFIT PACKAGE INCLUDES: Medical / Dental / Vision / Paid Time Off (PTO) / Paid Holidays / Paid Life Insurance / Colonial Life Supplemental Insurance Plans / Profit Sharing + 401k! Check us out at: www.classicperform.com
378 E. Orangethorpe AvenuePlacentia, CA