CLARE|MATRIX is currently hiring for Certified Counselors. We have Full Time, Part Time, and On Call options available. We have Outpatient and 24 hour Residential Facilities. Priority will be given to candidates who are open to any shift which includes: NOC, Swing, and AM shifts
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Work in collaboration with Behavioral Health Clinician (Therapist) on treatment plan goals
· Group Facilitation
· Provide weekly case management sessions related to treatment plan in collaboration with Behavioral Health Clinician
· File compliance ensuring contractual guidelines and CLARE|MATRIX standards are upheld
· Collaborative team work
· Ensure client files are upheld and managed to contractual and CLARE|MATRIX standards
· Conduct goal oriented case management sessions with caseload clients
· Conduct group counseling and educational sessions
· Act as a client advocate and assist clients with problem solving
· Provide appropriate referrals, following up on all referrals and interventions to ensure that the client has access to designated services.
· Provide crisis intervention and emotional support to clients when appropriate
· Maintain contact with each client as required by contract and program guidelines
· Maintain accurate and up to date information in each client’s chart and document client contact by using the EHR system
· Advocate with primary care providers to ensure access to quality treatment and/or care in collaboration with Behavioral Health Clinician
· Supervise residents in coordination of daily program activities
· Assure that all emergency needs of residents are met and these incidents are reported as required
· Respond appropriately to emergencies including contacting appropriate staff and supervisor(s), interacting with police, fire, and medical personnel as needed.
· Maintain open, complete, and accurate verbal and written communications with all staff and residents
· Attend and actively participate in case conferences, related training, and collaborative relationships between CLARE|MATRIX and established partners
Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
The ideal candidate will have counseling experience in a substance abuse treatment center setting.
Certification as AOD Counselor is required. In addition the following are strongly desired/required:
· Bachelor’s Degree in a field related to Behavioral Health (preferred)
· At least one (1) year experience working with mental health clients.
· 2 years’ experience working in the Substance Abuse treatment field.
· Demonstrable crisis intervention skills
· Excellent organizational, verbal, written, and counseling skills