Dental Office Manager - $35/hr
CL Family Dentistry Duarte, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seeking an Experienced Dental Office Manager to join and lead our dental team! We are a private general practice to provide our patients with the customized care that makes them feel comfortable. All our staff have been providing patient with great experience in front and back and We are looking for someone to take over the job in the front. Please read description below about the requirement, skills and duties for the position. If you think you would be a good fit to the position, please apply. Thank you
To be considered for our Dental Office Manager position you must have:
- Experience(5+ years) working front office and managing a dental office.
- Strong understanding of treatment planning and presentation.
- Thorough knowledge in Insurance plans.
- The desire to build and develop strong leadership skills.
- The ability to work closely with doctors to strategize and build an efficient and productive practice.
- Great organization skill.
Duties for our Dental Office Manager include:
- Supervising both front and back office staff to ensure the quality care for our patients.
- Making sure production and hygiene schedules are optimized to meet our goals.
- Run team meetings including morning huddles.
- Delegate duties to staff to ensure all daily tasks are completed.
CL Family Dentistry
HealthcareView all jobs at CL Family Dentistry