We are seeking a Licensed Physical Therapist to join our team! You will plan physical rehabilitative programs to improve patient quality of life.
Most of our clients are under the age of 25 with developmental disabilities. Therapies are offered in their home, or in our small office on Swan Road, or a combination of the two.
We have both full-time or part-time (i.e. afternoon, evenings, weekend) openings. GREAT BENEFITS!
- Develop and implement physical therapy programs that focus on rehabilitation
- Work directly with patients to achieve maximum physical recovery
- Evaluate effects of therapy treatment and communicate patients' progress
- Record and document patient care services
- Collaborate with other team personnel to achieve well-rounded care
- Previous experience in physical therapy, rehabilitation, or other related field
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
CJPS Home Care
Why Work Here?At approximately 1200 members served, CJPS Home Care is the fastest growing Home Care Agency in the state of Arizona. With a combination of private pay and state contracts, our client base consists largely of young people, most living with developmental disabilities. CJPS offers in-home, clinic and tele-therapy options where appropriate.
CJPS offers consistent, long-term schedules, competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision, matched 401(k), generous PTO accrual