Warehouse Supervisor - Mon-Fri 2pm-1130pm
- Expired: January 21, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
CJ Logistics America
We can help create the work/life balance that you seek. We are currently seeking a Team Leader for our second shift at our Breinigsville, PA facility
Join an international organization that values the work/life challenges that we all face. We provide integrated supply chain services for customers around the world, maximizing customer value through continuous improvement and innovation
CJ Logistics achieves the business goals of Fortune 500 and other leading companies by designing, integrating, managing and adapting customized supply chain solutions. As a Lead Logistics Partner (LLP), third-party logistics (3PL) provider and supply chain consultant, CJ Logistics delivers value by reducing total system costs, transforming business processes, improving service to customers and facilitating growth and change.
At CJ Logistics, we think of ourselves as an extension of our Customers’ companies, of their brands. And, we know that everything depends on our execution. High-performing operations are the foundation of our business and partnerships, establishing our credibility.
Our promise to customers and employees is to uphold high standards of integrity, responsibility and accountability, based on open communication, collaboration and trust. As a values-based organization with roots as a family-founded company, CJ Logistics has always been committed to creating a culture of accountability and high ethical standards.We are seeking a Team Leader/Supervisors to be responsible for directing and engaging operations employees in CJ Logistics Center to achieve productivity goals.
The Team Leader is responsible for directing and engaging operations employees in CJ Logistics America’s Logistics Center to achieve productivity goals. The Team Leader will manage a shift and will spend most of the time coaching and leading the operations team to efficiently and safely achieve production and quality goals. The role will collaborate with various CJ Logistics America’s teams on implementing continuous improvement initiatives and leading practices
Engage the Workforce
- Interact with and motivate the workforce
- Conduct daily shift meetings
- Solve problems and address issues for employees
- Regularly communicate team goals and results
- Understand and communicate shift, Customer and Logistics Center goals
- Execute the daily work plan by adjusting the workflow to meet goals
- Implement CJ Logistics America’s Labor Management Program (performance observations)
- Provide front line feedback on staffing needs to Supply Chain Leader and Operations Leader
- Provide coaching through observations and provide performance feedback
- Track and communicate Operations Specialist performance
- Conduct safety observations and participate in Safety Committee
- Monitor and manage employee time, attendance and payroll
- Job shadow Operations Specialists
- Identify training and cross-training needs
- Conduct on-the-job training with Operations Specialists
- Perform process quality checks and program management
- Communicate customer specific requirements
- Review Logistics Center performance against Customer requirements
- Help the Operations Specialists to feel more connected to the larger customer goals
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of direct supervisory experience
- Skills in leadership, organization, communication and cross functional teamwork
- Emphasis on safety is extremely important
- Understanding of warehousing operations with experience in a distribution and/or manufacturing environment
- Familiarity with MHE
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications including Excel and Word
- Familiarity with warehouse management systems or Red Prairie WMS is a plus
- Ability shift priorities easily, and multi-task in a highly transactional environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to engage with the workforce and create a positive environment and culture
The salary is commensurate with experience. We offer a market competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) match and tuition reimbursement.
You can't have everything you want..... but you can have the things that really matter at CJ Logistics!
CJ Logistics is an equal opportunity employer. It is CJ Logistics' policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or genetic information.
CJ Logistics America, LLC
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at CJ Logistics America, LLC