Customer Service Specialist ( 2nd Shift Welcome Center)
- Expired: January 20, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
CJ Logistics America, LLC is a leader in transforming logistics and supply chain management into a critical business strategy based on collaborative partnerships, innovative thinking and high-performance operations. CJ Logistics America, LLC achieves the business goals of Fortune 500 and other dynamic companies by designing, integrating, managing and adapting customized supply chain solutions.
As a Lead Logistics Partner (LLP) and third-party logistics (3PL) provider, CJ Logistics America, LLC delivers value by reducing total system costs, optimizing business processes, facilitating growth and change, and maximizing the potential of the supply chain.
In today’s environment, filled with rapid and unpredictable change, CJ Logistics America, LLC helps customers achieve their goals by being ready for anything!
We offer a market competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) match and tuition reimbursement.
We also offer Sign-On/Retention Bonuses for eligible individuals who are employed:
Dec- Feb. ($300 for PT, $750 for FT)
Jan & Feb. ($200 for PT, $500 for FT)
Feb. ($100 for PT, $250 for FT)
The Customer Service Specialist is responsible for activities in the Customer Service Office as the primary point of contact for all internal and external customer interfacing communication. The CS2 is responsible for completing paperwork, maintaining schedules, and ensuring all paperwork is complete and error free. The CS2 provides information both internally and externally for a predominant portion of the day. The CS2 is also responsible for knowing the CS1 functions and is able to perform in the Customer Service as well as the Shipping and Receiving function, if needed.Position Responsibilities
- Provide a strong level of customer service to internal and external customers
- Maintain inbound and outbound schedules
- Complete paperwork to make sure it is error free and prepare orders for distribution to
- Operations Specialists
- Process and schedule all carrier appointments
- Communicate with customer on scheduling issues
- Sign driver in and out of the facility; verifying all paperwork
- Assign dock doors to the inbound and outbound loads
- Maintain door accuracy and yard report for trailer inventory
- Process Bills of Lading and associated shipping and receiving documents
- Reconcile inbounds with packing slips and coordinate drop lot activity
- Work closely with shift management and leads to accomplish shift goals
- Report errors and/ or issues to appropriate member of leadership to ensure accuracy
- Participate in all training programs provided
- Perform all duties in a safe and timely manner
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent required.
- PC Experience with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Previous AS400 and/or warehouse management systems (WMS) experience preferred
- Basic math and reading skills necessary
- Detailed oriented with the ability to perform multiple task in fast moving environment
- Ability to follow oral and/or written instruction.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with internal and external customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Positive approach in all interactions
- Team orientated and self-motivated
- Ability to multi-task calmly and effectively in a rapidly changing environment
- Solid organization skills
- Willingness to learn new systems as needed
CJ Logistics America, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at CJ Logistics America, LLC