- Posted: over a month ago
Company Overview: CJ ENM (Entertainment & Media) has led The Republic of Korea’s cultural content industry for the past 25 years. The Company has expanded its global footprint to the North American market through CJ ENM America and is now offering brands access to the world's largest K-POP MULTICULTURAL NETWORK targeting the U.S across our YouTube, Influencer, and Fan products. CJ ENM engages in a wide array of businesses across the entertainment industry including media, music, film, performing arts, animation, influencer marketing and conventions. CJ ENM also operates KCON, the largest Korean pop culture fan convention and concert series, which launched in LA as a one-day event in 2012 and has exponentially scaled in four years to become a global event that has expanded from Los Angeles to New York and across the world to destinations like Japan, Abu Dhabi, and Paris.
CJ ENM has played a key role in creating a worldwide phenomenon by bringing inspiration to the lives of global consumers while building a culture that can be consumed and enjoyed by everyone around the world.
Position Overview: CJ ENM America is looking for an incredibly driven and hands-on Director or VP, Marketing to join our team. This role will focus on strategizing, building and executing campaigns to elevate CJ ENM America’s virtual and live events, while integrating their skills and experience in social media and traditional avenues to reach and build our entertainment driven community.
- Drive marketing strategy and planning to ensure strong cross-team collaboration, through thoughtful leadership, develop engagements growth for KCON events
- Partner with leadership team to define overall business, brand, and marketing strategy across business initiatives and plans
- Create and manage marketing partnerships with media, corporate and non-profit organizations
- Manage and expand brands’ social media communities
- Digital marketing – build and execute a comprehensive digital campaign including display ad, video, mobile, influencer marketing, email, SEO, SEM
- Create marketing creatives including ads, trailers, social media assets by working with internal/external design & video editing team
- Develop PR strategies and lead national PR campaign by working with PR agency
- Organize and lead street teams and local outreach efforts
- Handle additional ad hoc projects as needed
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of directly related experience in entertainment, music, news media
- Strong knowledge, interest and passion in Korean entertainment
- Digital/social media and content marketing experience
- Event marketing (concert/convention) experience preferred
- Advertising/PR agency experience is a plus
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and prioritize daily agendas
- Ability to prioritize and delegate in high stress, high volume situations
- Self-starter and highly motivated; enjoys working with people
- Bilingual in Korean / English is highly valued
CJ ENM AMERICA INC
AddressLos Angeles, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?