Sr. Staff Accountant
- Expired: October 22, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
CIS Corporate Offices - Ashburn, VA
4 Year Degree
- Prepare monthly financial statements, reports and records by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information
- Responsible for general ledger, fixed asset processing and reporting
- Primary responsibility for the monthly accounting close
- Manage bi-weekly payroll and all associated payroll duties
- Monitor reserve accounts and short-term fund investments
- Ensure timely recording of all cash transactions
- Identify opportunities to enhance internal controls
- Oversee customer credit evaluation process
- Process customer invoices daily and reconcile revenues monthly.
- Assist with financial analysis on a requested basis
- Perform other duties as required
- Must meet the definition of a US person as defined by the US regulations:
- Any individual who is granted U.S. citizenship
- Any individual who is granted U.S. permanent residence (i.e., a "Green Card" holder)
- Any individual who is granted status as a "protected person""
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting/Finance or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Minimum five (5) years accountant experience
- Experience using ERP management information system is a plus
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficiency with Excel and QuickBooks
- Proficiency with payroll systems; familiarity with Paycom a plus,
- Demonstrated attention to details with accuracy in daily work and other projects
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment to meet schedule commitments in accordance with departmental timelines
- Self-starter with the ability to streamline functions
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to contribute in a team first environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is:
- Regularly required to sit; stand; walk; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear
- Frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Specific vision abilities require close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Veterans/ Disabled
CIS SECURE COMPUTING INC
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Corporate Staff Accountant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.