Account Manager- Government Sales
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CIS Secure Computing is seeking Difference Makers! We are seeking those who desire to have an enduring impact on the future of an organization and the commitment to working closely with a dedicated group of professionals to achieve great new heights. In this role as Account Manager you will work hand in hand with enthusiastic team members from Engineering, Production, Finance, Shipping, and Quality to ensure that the entire customer experience exceeds all expectations for each CIS current and future client. Utilize your experience with Government clients (both civilian and Defense) to introduce them to the full breadth of CIS Secure offerings designed to make their workplaces safer and more efficient.
- Generate leads, sales, and revenue through various methods including, initiating and attending client meetings and conferences, developing customer relationships with proactive calls and emails, and support networking events.
- On a quarterly basis, gather intelligence on targeted accounts based on sales plan. Also report and check that future pipeline revenue is in line with CIS sales projections for the quarter and year.
- Develop productive relationships with Federal Government customers at high levels within their agencies or organizations. Determine client's business requirements and match suitable company products against opportunities.
- Interact knowledgeably with Federal clients concerning their purchasing methods, including buying cycles. Understand the different contracts available to our customer base; recommend the proper vehicle for customer use to procure CIS products.
- Answer and resolve any client technical questions, provide all relevant information regarding quotations and order status. Manage all aspects of customer accounts ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Develop proposals, quotes and leads in business territory and follow up correspondence with customers.
- Learn and understand all components of customer delivery including production, engineering, and manufacturing to elevate the overall customer delivery process.
- Maintain customer data, sales activity, and forecasts in a CRM system.
- Work cross-functionally within CIS to successfully interact with and gain the support of resources from within Engineering, Production, Finance, and QA.
- Participate in weekly company business forecast review.
- Represent CIS at local and national shows and meetings
Must meet the definition of a US person as defined by the US regulations:
Any individual who is granted U.S. citizenship
Any individual who is granted U.S. permanent residence (i.e., a "Green Card" holder)
Any individual who is granted status as a "protected person""
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of experience and education; bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum five years’ experience selling to the Federal Government. Sales experience specifically with IT equipment and /or COMSEC is preferred.
- Must have current experience selling into the Department of Defense (specific accounts include Air Force, Marine Corps) and Civilian Agencies (Dept of Energy)
- Demonstrated record of quota attainment with successful background in account acquisition and retention
- Must be technically oriented, a strategic thinker, and strong communicator
- Experience quoting products and using CRM software, Salesforce preferred
- Experience with existing customer relationships beneficial to CIS, highly desirable
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- High energy level, need for achievement and desire to succeed
- Possess a mindset that customer satisfaction is paramount
- Knowledge of selling to the Federal government and knowledgeable of government budgets and programs
- Demonstrate an understanding of the “current” overall agency missions and major contracts related to CIS offerings
- Ability to understand and present technical and security information as it applies to the agency Directives and Policies; knowledge of TEMPEST and TSCM is preferred
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communications skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to create strong business relationships
- Able to successfully interact with and gain the support of resources from various departments within CIS
- Willingness and ability to travel locally and out of town
* Veterans and diverse candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
CIS Secure has experienced consistent growth setting records in 2019 through 2021 (30%) and is on track once again to set records for 2022 with a tireless commitment to improving quality in every aspect of the business and exceeding customer needs with innovative products. This is an exciting opportunity to be an important team member impacting the future of an organization, with perpetual opportunities for professional growth, while becoming part of a leading-edge group of dedicated professionals. If this sounds like the right next step for you, apply for this role today at www.cissecure.com/careers
CIS Secure ComputingWhy Work Here?
Collaborative team making important products protecting national security, named one of Washington's Top Workplaces 2022.
CIS Secure Computing/CIS Mobile is a best-in-class secure communications and computing solutions company meeting the highest and strictest government standards ensuring secure communications and information for first responders and government agencies. CIS Secure was recognized as a Top Workplace in the DC area in 2022! CIS Secure has experienced consistent growth setting records in 2019 through 2021 (30%) and is on track once again to set records for 2022 with a tireless commitment to improving quality in every aspect of the business and exceeding customer needs with innovative products. This is an exciting opportunity to be an important team member impacting the future of an organization, with perpetual opportunities for professional growth, while becoming part of a leading-edge group of dedicated professionals. If this sounds like the right next step for you, apply for this role today at www.cissecure.com/careers
21050 Ashburn Crossing Drive SuiteAshburn, VA
BusinessView all jobs at CIS Secure Computing