Padda Institute is hiring a part-time Paralegal or Legal Assistant with previous experience in personal injury. The successful candidate must have previous experience analyzing cases, be very motivated/detail-oriented and have a professional demeanor that will reflect positively on our practice.
The ideal candidate has previous personal injury law experience. We are busy pain management office and have a large PI caseload. We are seeking someone to efficiently run this division of our practice. This person will have an ongoing working relationship with the attorneys that represent our patients and keep our correspondence and records up to date and current, as well as handle incoming records request and billing preparation for PI cases.
Requirements (MUST have):
- Must have personal injury paralegal or legal assistant experience
- Able to handle a high case volume
- A high level of professionalism and a 'get it done' attitude
- Works well with others
- A strong work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Candidate must be responsible and highly detail-oriented, and organized
- Provide excellent customer service
- Proficient in all MS Office applications