Busy, fast-paced multi-disciplinary practice is seeking an experienced chiropractor. A willingness to interact with other practitioners in a multidisciplinary setting is essential in our office. A thorough understanding of medical documentation and coding compliance is crucial.
We are looking for candidates that complement our team of excellent, dedicated health care practitioners and further our commitment to overall patient wellness.
- Degree from an accredited school of chiropractic medicine
- MO Chiropractic License - IL Chiropractic License would be preferred as well.
- Completion of NBCE exam
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Ability to effectively communicate with both patients and staff
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative manner with the team
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong leadership qualities
- Staying current on new trends in chiropractic care
- Malpractice Insurance with $1M/$3M limits of liability for MO (and IL if IL license is applicable)
- Must be willing to travel to various locations in the St. Louis Metro area.
- Perform EMG and VNG testing
- Perform routine chiropractic services
- DME Distribution
- Perform therapy services
- Assess patient health
- Communicate information to patients regarding diagnosis and treatment goals
- Maintain patient medical records