Intern, Anti-Corruption and Governance Center
- Posted: over a month ago
Description: The Anti-Corruption and Governance Center (ACGC) focuses on streamlining CIPE’s existing anti-corruption programming and exploring new and innovative anti-corruption approaches. ACGC is seeking a Summer Intern to support its communications development for the anti-corruption programs. The Intern will work with the Center’s Director and Associate Program Officer to develop tweets, blogs, event invitations, podcast notes and descriptions, email campaigns, and supporting documentation for current ACGC programs.
Reports To: Senior Program Officer, Anti-Corruption and Governance
Timeframe: This position is scheduled to start between January 9, 2023 and January 16, 2023 for a period of 12 weeks. Interns must be able to commit to a minimum of 25 hours per week.
- Intern will support ACGC’s Sustainable Investing team to craft sustainable programming focused on small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in emerging markets.
- · Intern will acquire knowledge and understanding of environmental, social, and government policy and standards.
- · Intern will improve research skills by conducting a variety of research tasks related to global anti-corruption trends.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Monitoring social media and media to gain an understanding of changing sustainability priorities,
- · Gathering data in collaboration with ACGC staff for use in developing ACGC’s Sustainable Investing strategy,
- · Contributing to the development and production of Sustainable Investing presentation materials,
- · Assisting ACGC’s Sustainable Investing team in planning and hosting a series of Sustainability-related events,
- · Monitoring and reporting on new developments in Sustainable Investment policy, with a specific focus on emerging markets,
- · Assisting in the tracking of the growing number of consultants and experts retained by ACGC related to our sustainability work,
- · Contributing to ACGC’s communications efforts related to Sustainable Investing (Twitter, Blog, Article sharing, etc.).
- · “Shadow” (virtually or in-person) CIPE staff – sitting in on meetings or phone calls, as appropriate,
- · Conduct various research tasks for ACGC focusing on worldwide anti-corruption trends and best practices,
- · Coordinate communications with key members and experts of anti-corruption organizations for research purposes.,
- · Coordinate with CIPE regional teams about anti-corruption related work.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Undergraduate or graduate students with:
- Experience organizing events (virtual and in-person).
- · Background in international affairs with an interest in Anti-Corruption and Integrated Compliance and Sustainability issues.
- · Strong computer skills, MS Office, WordPress, Excel, and willingness to integrate new software programs into their workflow.
- · Strong English writing and research skills.
- · Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills in a multicultural environment.
- · Demonstrates strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- · Demonstrates initiative and ability to manage multiple time-sensitive, detail-oriented tasks with limited supervision.
All CIPE Spring 2023 internships will be remote. All CIPE Spring 2023 internships will be remote, though interns may come into the CIPE office if they choose. Interns who plan to visit the office will be asked to submit a vaccination card or a request for reasonable accommodation. This is a paid internship.
CIPE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at CIPE
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?