Community Insight Analyst
- $65,000 to $80,000 Yearly
Here at CINQCARE our Customer Insights Division is working to analytically rebuild a system that takes into consideration the entire populous, especially Black and Brown Americans. Let's reimagine what it means to be relevant in the consumer's life. We are seeking an analytical, creative, and strategic candidate to join our team and drive our mission. Take the next steps towards helping your community and apply to be our Community Insight Analyst (CIA)!
As the CIA you will report to the Director of Customer Insights with accountability for providing strategy, judgment, organization, and evidenced-based analysis to influence decisions, and directly to meet CINQCARE requirements. As the ideal candidate you will embody CINQCARE’s core values, including, Trusted, Empathetic, Committed, Humble, Creative and Community-Minded. At CINQCARE, we don’t have patients or customers – we have Family Members.
The Community Insight Analyst will have the following responsibilities:
- The Community Insight Analyst will work on providing insights to inform our customer engagement practices, processes, and policies.
- Develop a better understanding of our audiences, as well as industry and cultural trends to inform CINQCARE’s strategic planning and decision-making.
- Identify optimal research methods to coordinate and present insights to all divisions.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing complex reports for our various stakeholders on a request-by-request basis.
- Provide data analysis and insights that generate a clear understanding of brand perception and market opportunities.
- Suggest strategic ways to organize data, add to the data, and build processes that deliver an ongoing process to deliver these reports on an ongoing basis.
- Review existing automated reports for accuracy and data integrity and develop these reports as appropriate.
- Manage complex data analysis to derive answers from disparate data sources.
- Monitor and track the effectiveness of the insights directly connected to engagement metrics.
- Provide data analysis to optimize practice management and workflows and identify areas for improvement.
- Prepare and update reports as required by management to evaluate progress, identify issues, and maintain regular communications with stakeholders.
- Support Policy and Advocacy, Development, and other teams on reporting needs.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
The Community Insight Analyst will have the following duties:
- Leadership: The Community Insight Analyst will lead in defining and executing strategies and solutions to create business value, including working with their team to design, develop, and execute those strategies and solutions to deliver desired outcomes.
- Strategy: The Community Insight Analyst will establish the business strategy and roadmap: (1) improve outcomes for CINQCARE Family Members; (2) enhance the efficacy of other CINQCARE. business divisions; and (3) develop and deliver external market opportunities for CINQCARE products and services. In establishing the business strategy, the Community Insight Analyst will define and innovate sustainable revenue models to drive profitability of the Company.
- Collaboration: The Community Insight Analyst will ensure that CINQCARE’s capabilities form a cohesive offering, including by working closely with other business divisions to learn their needs, internalize their knowledge, and define solutions to achieve the business objectives.
- Knowledge: The Community Insight Analyst will provide subject matter expertise in the Customer Insight solutions, including determining and recommending approaches for prioritizing business and information needs, solution deployment and performance evaluation.
- Culture: The Community Insight Analyst is accountable for creating a productive, collaborative, safe and inclusive work environment for the AI team and as part of the larger Company.
The Community Insight Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree, with a concentration in data analytics, computer science, or related field.
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years of proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst. Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques. Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc.). Understanding of basic hardware, software, and networking principles required.
- Entrepreneurial: Ability to multi-task, meet assigned deadlines and project milestones. CINQCARE seeks to fix gaps that have persisted for generations in the delivery of care to Black and Brown populations. This position is accountable for ensuring CINQCARE is positioned to innovatively deliver on its promise.
- Communication: Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills; ability to clearly articulate and present concepts and models in an accessible manner to CINQCARE’s team, investors, partners, and other stakeholders. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail. Must have proven ability to effectively solve problems.
- Relationships: Ability to build and effectively manage relationships with business leaders and external constituents.
- Culture: Good judgement, impeccable ethics, and a strong team player; desire to succeed and grow in a fast-paced, demanding, and entrepreneurial Company.
Location: Onsite- Washington, D.C
Powered by JazzHR
LegalView All CINQCARE Jobs
Get fresh Community Insight Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.