- Posted: over a month ago
- $58,500 to $59,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, medical,
We are seeking a Mechanical Engineer to become a part of our team! You will be required to perform a variety of engineering tasks, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase operation efficiency.
- Must be able to read & interpret Blueprints
- Monitor or measure manufacturing processes to identify ways to reduce losses, decrease time requirements, or improve quality.
- Ensure production process implementation
- Oversee equipment start-up, characterization, qualification, or release
- Streamline communication for Materials with China
- Support the installation of both mechanical and controls upgrade/Tech Support
- Document all technical procedures and user guide
- Recommend corrective or preventive actions to assure or improve product quality or reliability
- Monitor and lead quality control to ensure efficient working process
- Develop manufacturing infrastructure to integrate or deploy new manufacturing processes.
- Ability to prepare technical notes according to customer specifications and convey specifics to the production team
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency in both oral and written communication
- Ability to do what needs to be done, without influences from other individuals or situations.
- Identify opportunities for improvements in quality, cost, or efficiency of equipment.
- Bilingual (English/Mandarin) A MUST
- Previous experience in manufacture or other related industry
- Associates degree in related field w/ minimum of 1 year experience in manufacturing environment
- Must have good project management and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
CIMC Reefer Trailer Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?