Immediate Opening! ... Join a national industry leader, with very strong growth, and with immediate Account Management (Outside Sales, B2B) needs!
We are currently recruiting for a Outside Sales Manager (Account management)!! This position is located in the Pasco / Othello, WA. Area! You will be responsible existing accounts and for business development for the states of WA and OR.
We are a supplier & manufacturer of Agricultural Feed, logistics & transportation services, distribution, and wood pallets. Our main competitive strengths include: highest quality materials, ability to innovate in terms of both products and processes, customer service that will exceed expectations, and the use of advanced proprietary technologies!
We serve the following industries: Agriculture, Transportation, Manufacturing, Food, and others.
This position manages existing accounts, identifies market opportunities, and has a strong focus on business development and generating new accounts.
· Provides customer service and account management services to existing customers.
· New Business Development and gives product presentations to Customers.
· Obtain sales with emphasis on meeting sales objectives and long-term strategic market penetration objectives.
· Recognizes and recommends new major project opportunities.
· Contact point for negotiating Quotes
· Maintain profit margin goal with price control.
· Provides input into or leads technical clarifications with Customers, including responding to Requests for Information.
· Coordinates inquiry, quote, and sales order processes
· Manage assigned region's annual sales and budget figures.
· A BS degree is not required.
· You should have 3+ years of relevant Business to Business (B2B) sales experience.
· Any product/industry knowledge in the following categories is a plus: Agricultural / Farming, Freight Sales, Transportation & Logistics, Distribution, Pallet sales.
· Ability to travel up to 50%+. …Most travel is by car and regionally. …few overnight stays.
· Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both verbal and written.
· Ability to demonstrate initiative and assertiveness, the ability to plan and manage work in an efficient manner.
· Tenacious in building new business, securing customer loyalty and forging strong relationships with business partners.
This is a dynamic, strong growth company with a base salary range of $60K to 70K + bonus/commission… 1st year compensation should be in the $75K to 95K range… Car allowance will be provided + company Benefits and Retirement Plan.