Join an industry leading, strong growth, global manufacturer with immediate Internal Audit Management needs!
We are currently recruiting for an immediate need in the “high-profile” Internal Audit Group for a Manager of Internal Audit in our Government Contracts Group. This position is located in the Cedar Rapids, Iowa area! This role has high visibility and a solid promotional career track within the company!
You will perform reviews of USG (United States Government) contracts and USG business systems and processes, evaluating the effectiveness of internal controls over regulatory requirements. You will also identify potential process improvement opportunities.
You will manage an internal audit plan that will have your Audit Team (1-4 auditors per engagement) performing audits on a domestic & global basis. You will coordinate Audit activities and manage the audit staff. Perform financial and operational audits. Travel averages about 25-35%.
· BS Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
· An MBA or a Master’s degree would be a plus.
· A certification such as CPA, and/or CIA is a plus.
· You should have 5+ years of relevant audit experience - preferably with a BIG 4, Regional Public Accounting firm, A Government audit group, or a large company.
- Assess USG regulations and the impact to internal audit processes and procedures.
- Execute risk-based audits of key USG business systems and processes.
- Identify internal control weaknesses and opportunities for improvement.
· You should have exposure or experience with auditing a manufacturing organization.
· Must have strong data extraction and data analysis skills.
- You should have experience with DCAA (Defense Contractor Audit Agency), FAR (Federal Acquisition Regulations), CAS (Cost Accounting Standards), and/or Export Control Requirements.
· Any Spanish or Portuguese foreign language skills would be a plus.
We are an industry leader that defines the term " Blue-Chip" organization. This company puts a high value on quality of life, skill & career growth, and has an opportunity for promotional career-tracks. We develop future business leaders!
The compensation package includes a base salary range of $120,000 to 140,000 + Bonus + Paid Relocation and a Fortune 500 level Benefit & Retirement programs.