We are a dynamic, very strong growth, international Fortune 500 level manufacturer whose brand names are known worldwide. We have an immediate opening for a Supervisor, Industrial Controls Engineering (DCS System) located at our US Headquarters in Huntsville, AL.
You will be responsible for supervision, direction, and development of our control systems staff. You will assure that our control systems logic (Distributed Control System) and equipment are maintained as to promote a safe and efficient unit operation. You will utilize process control techniques to enhance plant safety, improve operations and increase profitability.
· Assist in identifying and resolving problems within the plant.
· Lead process control projects to improve plant performance.
· Direct your team to troubleshoot system issues, develop control strategies, obtain quotes, etc.
· Track, analyze and trend data, identify and implement process improvements.
· Provide support for DCS and/or Data Historians as assigned.
· Review and access system issues and make necessary corrections to configuration or logic.
· Lead, manage, and deliver process control projects on time and within budget that meet scope requirements.
· Update control logic and data acquisition/reporting to incorporate process equipment additions or modifications.
· This position interacts with internal areas of Engineering, Operations, Manufacturing, and other groups.
· An AS degree in a technically related field is preferred.
· A BS degree in Engineering. (Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical, Computer, or other) is preferred.
· An MBA and/or Master’s degree would be a plus.
· 5+ years of relevant experience in a control system engineering environment.
· Experience with DCS engineering knowledge and experience including an understanding of instrumentation and electrical equipment is preferred.
· Data Historian / Database administration knowledge and experience.
· Experience with process control systems and infrastructure.
· Experience in designing, developing, testing, and implementing process control solutions.
This position has a base salary range of $105-120k with Annual Performance Bonus, Fortune 500 level Benefit and Retirement programs! Relocation assistance is provided.