- Posted: over a month ago
ABOUT CIG FINANCIAL
CIG is a 35+ year young sub-prime auto finance company specializing in helping dealers and consumers to achieve the mutually desired outcome of financing the purchase of a car or truck. CIG has staff in two offices, Irvine, CA and Fort Lauderdale, FL, as well as staff working from home and a sales team in the field. As we grow, we are seeking motivated, hardworking, dedicated, and eager to learn individuals to join our team in different areas of business in both our offices and remote. If you like to work hard, have fun, and learn, then we want you to have the career you have been looking for! CIG looks forward to you joining our family today! To learn more about CIG and our leadership team please visit www.cigfinancial.com and take a look at all things “About Us”.
As a Credit Analyst, you will underwrite and review submitted applications from new and used automotive dealers. In addition, you will communicate decisions to appropriate individuals, uphold fair lending practices, and meet targets for productivity, quality and customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Review, analyze and underwrite complex auto loans within company guidelines.
• Assist with negotiation of contracts based on lending guidelines.
• Interact daily with automotive dealerships and gather information needed to make appropriate credit decisions with the ability to explain the rationale behind credit decisions made to dealerships and CIG Sales Managers if needed.
• Build and maintain effective relationship with assigned automotive dealership base
• Build and maintain positive working relationship with peers and Sales Managers
• Knowledge of Consumer Auto Finance with 2- 5 years of underwriting experience required
• Thorough knowledge of credit review process and credit scoring
• Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to develop business relationships with dealer principals, Sales Team as well as Peers
• Strong negotiation and decision-making skills
- On-site staff preferred
- Continuous use of personal computer/monitor/keyboard.
- Physical Demand: None. Amt./Frequency: N/A
Job Type: Full-time
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Life insurance paid for by company
- Additional life insurance and other insurance policies available
- Paid sick and vacation time
- Employee discounts available for many major retailers
CIG Financial LLC
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at CIG Financial LLC