- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
Senior Maintenance Technician - Aspire Kenwood
CIG Communities (“CIG”) is a second generation, family owned real estate management and development company based in Cincinnati that works with and builds innovative communities throughout the country. We value our employee centric culture and provide our team members opportunities for career advancement while working in an engaging and rewarding environment.
CIG is looking to hire a talented and customer service focused Maintenance Technician to join our maintenance operations for our new construction Class A property, Aspire Kenwood.
As the Maintenance Technician, you will work closely with the entire team under the direction of the Senior Maintenance Technician to ensure efficient maintenance operations at our brand new Class A community.
Regular duties include inspecting vacated apartments, diagnosing problems, and making repairs in areas such as: HVAC, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, dry walling, appliances and exterior structural issues, as well as ensuring that all vacated apartments are thoroughly returned to "make ready" status in a timely manner and according to CIG’s expectations. Additionally, you will assist vendors and/or staff to maintain a standard of cleanliness for the exterior common areas in the community such as the grounds, pools, etc..
- HVAC certification (EPA).
- Strong knowledge of drywall, carpentry, plumbing, and electrical.
- Knowledge of pool maintenance.
- Availability to participate in on-call emergency rotation and respond to emergencies after hours as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Valid driver's license required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to drive and lead others.
- Ability to drive others toward maximum customer satisfaction.
- Well organized individual who shows attention to detail.
- Energetic person with a positive attitude and outgoing personality.
- Ability to handle stressful and diverse work situations daily.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced work environment.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and decision-making skills.
Compensation is hourly and based on experience with Full Benefits available.
CIG CommunitiesWhy Work Here?
We are a rapidly growing company with fantastic properties and employee centric culture!
4751 Aspire Blvd. CincinnatiKenwood, OH