CIENCE is a unique machine-powered, human-driven lead generation company bringing sales specialization into the 21st century. In short, our results-driven teams deliver sales opportunities to our client partners. We use a dynamic blend of multi-channel human touches + automation + software to nurture engagement.
As such, we’re looking for a Chat Agent (Specialist Role) to provide superior experiences to prospects across a variety of Client profiles. NOTE: This is NOT a customer support role! No angry, dissatisfied customers who need some sort of resolution. This role is ideally for a strong communicator who can drive prospects to have deeper conversations with our Client brands.
In this role, you’ll interact with people from around the country solely via chat. You’ll start/field/join those chats from prospects across a variety of landing pages as part of their prospect experience.
You’ll need to orchestrate conversations that convert, as well as collect and analyze information in order to produce results. Your interactions determine outcomes.
If this sounds interesting… Let’s chat! ;-)
What you'll do
- Deliver superior prospect experiences that convert into further sales conversations.
- Demonstrating exemplary communication skills in every interaction.
- Utilize effective time management and prioritization skills in order to handle a high volume of chats in a fast-paced environment.
- Drive conversations through adept use of language.
- Other duties as assigned
- Handle multiple online chats at one time.
- Use questioning skills that support effective omni-channel client conversations.
- Ability to “listen” well in a chat conversation.
- Provide information about client products and services via online chat
- Document and update prospect records based on interactions via online chat
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Provide information via phone chat (Inbound activities)
- Must be able to type >35 WPM — no exceptions!
- Sense of humor and adept use of memes, slang and even chat shorthand (more human than human!).
- Advanced internet use and computer skills.
- Ability to build rapport with prospects.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Positive and professional demeanor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous prospecting experience a plus.
- Call center experience is a plus.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible work arrangements
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Vision Insurance
- Holidays off
- Monday to Friday
Why Work Here?CIENCE is a 5+ yr old startup in rapid growth mode (~600 employees, #112 on the Inc 500). We deliver clients targeted opportunities through managed, cost-effective sales specialization.
Unique model, Growth opportunity, Sales-first Organization, Communication with world-class clients, Unlimited education