Content Marketing Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Reports To: Marketing Director
Department: High School Outbound (HSOB)
Location: U.S. (Remote)
Who we are:
Council on International Education and Exchange (CIEE) is a nonprofit study abroad and intercultural exchange organization that transforms lives and builds bridges between individuals and nations through study abroad and international exchange experiences that help people develop skills for living in a globally interdependent and culturally diverse world.
Why work with us:
- You will change the world. CIEE builds bridges between different people, different countries, and different cultures. We help young people participate in high-quality international exchange and study abroad programs that bring the world together. We change lives, our alumni change the world. Be part of the change!
- You will receive a competitive total rewards package. CIEE provides all employees with exceptional benefits offerings that increase total compensation by upwards of 25%. Our top-tier benefits include premium healthcare insurance, annual Company contributions to your retirement fund (up to 5%), generous personal time off (including vacation, holidays, and floating Fridays), and the full suite of insurance
- You will be part of a fast-paced, international, diverse, and collaborative team of professionals. CIEE operates the largest nonprofit network of study abroad locations, with facilities and staff in 26 countries. Additionally, we help international participants from over 130 countries come to the USA each year. Committed to excellence and solving whatever problem the world throws at them, CIEE professionals work on international teams and are dedicated to advancing our 75-year-old mission to make the world a more peaceful place
Who you are:
The Content Marketing Manager plays a central role in informing and executing the HSOB content marketing strategy. From auditing current asset needs to managing new content development/production and coordinating its distribution and monitoring its performance, this role is a unique opportunity for a copywriter looking to grow into a broader content marketing role. We’re looking for candidates with strong writing skills as well as an interest or experience in strategic planning. In this role, you’ll author content (web and email copy, blog posts, brochure copy, etc.) but also work with external collaborators (i.e. freelancer graphic designers or video editors) to bring to life new content ideas. This role reports directly to the Director of HSOB Marketing and will collaborate internally with a HOSB Marketing Coordinator and the larger CIEE Digital Marketing Team and SEO specialist to plan the execution and distribution of our content across the HSOB digital ecosystem and track performance to inform content optimization over time.
What you’ll do:
- Support the development of the HSOB content marketing strategy
- Map out communication plan across audiences and coordinate plan with a social calendar
- Author original copy and edit existing copy across touchpoints (email nurture tracks and drip campaigns, text, web, print, video), both for automated messaging and ad hoc communications
- Supervise blog and social media engagement
- Develop a plan to generate 3rd party site reviews
- Report on content performance and optimization
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, business management, or related field
- 3-4 years experience in marketing or related function at an agency or internal Marcom department
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfortable with web-based project management tools and collaboration technologies
- Creative problem solving with a “can-do mentality”
- Flexible, change embracing in rapidly evolving work and market environment
- Ability to relate to and work with a wide variety of stakeholders
- International experience is a plus
CIEE believes that diversity matters and those professionals with diverse backgrounds provide diverse approaches and ideas to solving problems and finding ways to advance our mission to bring the world together. Candidates from underrepresented groups with diverse backgrounds and experiences are strongly encouraged to apply.
Due to federal regulations, a background check will be conducted as a condition of employment
As a condition of employment with CIEE, all new employees must comply with our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy which requires proof of full vaccination status, subject to any local laws or restrictions.
BusinessView all jobs at CIEE Inc