- $15 Hourly
- Assisting in the process of shipping goods for the company through the use of forklift vehicles
- Perform inspection of forklift vehicle and start of shift and report and issues to maintenance immediately
- Keep warehouse clean and orderly, store material and packaging components in designated areas
- Stage finished goods for shipment using the shipping and window schedules to ensure priorities are met
- Properly secure freight for shipment to customers
- Notify shipping supervisor of any shortages
- Audit staged freight from packing list as it is being loaded onto shipping vehicles or in the staging area
- Send or fax customer paperwork immediately after the driver departs as needed
- Utilize Delivery Due reports for incoming shipments, getting authorization from vendor scheduler for any over shipments and reporting any shortages or receiving discrepancies
- Pull "suspect" material from warehouse for quality inspection as needed
- Minimum 2 years warehouse shipping/receiving experience
- Valid Drivers License or CDL
- Minimum 2 years forklift experience
- On the Job training
- standing, lifting, kneeling, crouching, twisting, sitting
*$50 weekly bonus for perfect attendance* (more details upon being hired)
Excellent benefits and opportunities!
CIE USA, established as Century Plastics in 1999, provides high quality parts in plastic technology. This business unit, located in Michigan (USA), consists of 6 plants, specializing in plastic injection molding, thermoforming & composite spray molding.
CIE Century Plastics IncShelby Township, MI
Transportation and Storage
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.