CID Consortium, LLC exists to enhance the community living experience for homeowner association clients throughout California. Together with Haney Accountants, Inc. we seek an experienced accountant to lead our accounting team.
This position is based in our Roseville, CA office near the Galleria mall. A 15 minute or less commute time will be a significant criterion for evaluating candidates.
- Compensation ranging from $70,000 to $90,000 annually DOE
- Family owned business work environment
- Paid training
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick leave
- Health, vision, chiropractic, and life insurance fully paid by CID Consortium, LLC.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintain financial report quality for a portfolio homeowner associations
- Confirm interim financial report compliance with GAAP
- Develop and train staff on reporting systems
- Prepare financial forecast reports
- Prepare compilation reports
- Prepare income, sales, and use tax returns. Typical income tax return forms include 1120H, 1120, 100 and 199.
- Facilitate client year end audits and reviews with independent CPAs
- Establish business processes for new clients to align with GAAP and our firm’s internal business processes
- Perform other duties as assigned by the owner and/or manager
- CPA License or CPA candidate required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 5+ years of experience preparing GAAP compliant financial statements
- Sage Intacct experience a plus
- Ability to establish strong professional relationships with team members and clients
- Adherence to firm defining principles (Choose principles over profits, show up and do the work, question the status quo, measure it to manage it, champion bold ideas, enjoy the journey)
- Promote our team environment
- Commitment to lifelong learning and innovation
- A servant leadership mentality