Clinical Social Worker LCSW
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
CICONIX is currently seeking a Licensed Clinical Social Worker to fill the role of the Family Advocacy Treatment Manager (FATM) at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson Air Force base in Anchorage, AK. The FATM will become part of the Air Force Family Advocacy Program designed to address family maltreatment. The Family Advocacy Program advocates for nonviolent communities using broad-based education and awareness activities along with the identification and treatment of family maltreatment incidents.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Assessing families referred for suspected maltreatment and tread individuals, families, and groups whose maltreatment allegations meet the criteria for maltreatment.
- Working with the New Parent Support Program to provide voluntary, and comprehensive prevention services (primarily home-based) to families to prevent the occurrence of family maltreatment.
- Providing voluntary prevention counseling to individuals, families or groups who are at risk for maltreatment.
- Other Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Act as the primary treatment provider for assigned maltreatment cases, coordinating services for families, and monitoring client participation and progress utilizing the modalities of social casework, psychotherapy, and psycho-educational intervention.
- Assess for safety on an ongoing basis and continuously assist family members with safety planning.
- Coordinate with prevention staff regarding referrals to educational services as part of the intervention plan. Prevention services may be recommended but are not mandated to implement community organization and social marketing strategies to increase awareness and prevent family maltreatment. In collaboration with the IDS and other key organizations, the FATM shall promote initiatives to reduce maltreatment risk factors, identify community strengths and foster community resiliency.
- The Family Advocacy Treatment Manager (FATM) must be a U.S. Licensed Clinical Social Worker. A Master’s degree from a Council on Social Work Education (CSWE) accredited school is required.
- Two years full-time post-master’s degree experience (within the last three years) in professional clinical counseling service programs to men, women, and children who are abusive or abused. Must also have experience as a group therapy facilitator or co-leader. To perform as the FATM, the individual must have two years’ experience working with children, families, and groups in clinical or community organization settings; or as program manager, with demonstrated responsibilities in program planning with the implementation of education and intervention services, and community collaboration. Experience working with professionals and agencies that provide community support and counseling intervention services to children and families.
- Benefits Offered: 10 Federal Holiday, PTO (120 hours), 401K, and Health insurance