CIBA Insurance Services, established in 1993, provides commercial real estate insurance programs to property owners, managers, and associations. Our mission is to continue to be the industry leader in providing owners and managers of commercial real estate comprehensive and competitively priced programs for risk management.
We are currently looking for someone to fill a CIBA Support role. As part of the Underwriting Team, CIBA Support is primarily responsible for the processing of new business applications and the input of information from the applications into the quote database. This individual will assist the Underwriters and Underwriting Assistants by receiving, reviewing and processing new submissions.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Review and enter assigned submissions into Quoting Database
- Check and clear submissions for duplicate locations and/or brokers
- E-mail and follow-up with brokers to retrieve missing information
- Prepare submission Transmittal Sheets for Underwriting Team, detailing missing information and/or special notations regarding the account and/or submission.
- Adhere to minimum production standards and a strict 48 hour turnaround time on submissions
- Minimum education - High School Diploma
- 1-2 years of administrative or data entry experience preferred
- Alpha filing skills
- Accurate typing (45 wpm preferred)
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook skills
- Attention to detail and high standard of accuracy
- Strong analytical and time management skills
Company Offered Benefits:
- PTO Plan (Paid Time Off)
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Life Insurance Policy for each employee (Company paid)
CIBA Insurance Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation.
For more information about CIBA Insurance Services or Its Subsidiaries, please visit our website at http://www.cibaservices.com/.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No Phone Calls Please.