Customer Service and Phone Specialist
- Expired: January 13, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who We Are
At CI Pediatric Therapy Centers, we are committed to evidence based therapy, client success and a rewarding work environment. We believe we all do our best when surrounded by supportive colleagues, strong leadership, and cutting edge technology and training. We are seeking an energetic and collaborative Customer Service and Phone Specialist to join the fun!
We are proud to be identified as one of Madison's "Best Places to Work" and Dane County's Small Business of the year. We continue to improve our employee experience year after year and we believe in the strength of mentorship and training. We are seeking a candidate with experience in customer service and a passion for working with children and families to join our talented team.
A day in the life of a CI Customer Service and Phone Specialist is filled with providing excellent customer service, directing phone calls to the correct departments, answering questions about our services, assisting with scheduling, and most of all- fun!
CI offers a competitive salary based on experience. The ideal candidate has experience with scheduling, utilizing a multi-line phone system, and customer service in a related field.
- Continuing Education Funds and Paid Time Off to Learn
- Employer sponsored Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Siesta Program! Take a vacation at 3, 6 and 10 years of full-time employment paid by CI!
- 401(k) with Generous Employer Match
- Flexible Spending Benefits
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and Bereavement.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Social Gathering and Team Opportunities (CI Tailgate, Trivia, Summer Party, etc)
- Growth and Mentorship opportunities
- Paid Parental Leave
- No weekends or night shifts!
- Full new hire training program at our Training Center to fully support, train and welcome new hires to the team!
We are growing and adding a Customer Service and Phone Specialist to our administrative team! Apply now to learn more!
New to the area? Be prepared to fall in love with Madison. Madison earned top honors as Livability's "Most livable city" this year. Situated between two lakes and over 200 miles of bike trails, you can go from the beauty of our rural green space to the bustle of our city and America's best college town in minutes. Check out more information about Madison, WI here!
Check out our website: www.citherapies.com
CI Pediatric Therapy Centers
Get fresh Freelance Pediatric Physical Therapist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.