Wildlife Campaign ♘ |♘ Immediate Hire
Are you passionate about helping others and would love to build your career while doing so?
Job Responsibilities :
• Plan and organize events according to sponsor requirements, including researching and hiring vendors, booking venues, planning transportation, inviting participants, and creating signage.
• Communicate directly with the donors throughout the event planning process to learn requirements and goals, coordinate guest list and vendor specifications, and ensure all parties understand relevant information and details.
• Meet with sponsors, committees, organizations, and executives as necessary to discuss and plan event specifications such as scope, format, budget, administrative details, and special requirements.
• Negotiate contracts with venue personnel, caterers, hospitality staff, A/V providers, and other vendors to acquire necessary services and activities for events while meeting budgetary objectives.
• Monitor and oversee events from preparation and set-up through teardown to ensure adherence to planned format, compliance with regulations, cooperation between vendors, resolution of issues, and overall satisfaction of participants and sponsors.
• Perform post-event tasks promptly such as meeting with clients to ensure satisfaction, reviewing invoices and bills, approving payments, and documenting issues and resolutions.
Job Skills & Qualifications Required :
• Passion for others/animals/environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to handle conflict calmly and professionally
• Detail-oriented and reliable with good time-management skills
• Able to work well individually and in a group
It would be a huge plus if you have following work experiences:
Customer Service Adviser, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Officer, Customer Service Associate, Customer Service Assistant, Customer Service Supervisor, Customer Service Coordinator, Customer Service Consultant, and Customer Service Agent. Sales Adviser, Sales Representative, Sales Officer, Sales Associate, Sales Assistant, Sales Supervisor, Sales Coordinator, Sales Consultant, and Sales Agent. Marketing Adviser, Marketing Representative, Marketing Officer, Marketing Associate, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Supervisor, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Consultant, and Marketing Agent. General Business, Entrepreneurship, Summer Job Experience, Entry Leve Role, Promotions, Retail, Direct Advertising, Sports Minded, Sports Enthusiast, Competitive Mindset, Business Development, Business, Internship, Management Trainee, Full Time, Part Time, Bilingual