6Brand Marketing Assistant / Entry Level to Management / Paid Training
If the natural gravitation towards relationship development is a key component of your personality, you love the thrill of a challenge, enjoy engaging with diverse personality types, and have an outgoing disposition, then we want you to join our Marketing team!
Our Marketing firm is looking for Entry-Level candidates seeking new career opportunities with tons of growth potential. We represent several major companies throughout the USA. This position is ideal for an entry level individual, with fewer than 5 years experience in Marketing, Management, or Business related fields looking to gain experience in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, Public Speaking, Public Relations, Business Management and Account Development.
*We are not currently offering call center, front desk, receptionist, or graphic design positions*
Some of your responsibilities as a Marketing Representative include the following:
- Attending daily marketing strategy and planning meetings
- Territory Management and basic outside sales
- Peer mentorship and team building
- Continued education in marketing techniques and client campaign development/ promotional knowledge
- Meeting with new and prospective clients as well as their customer base face to face
- Creating and exploring marketing/branding opportunities in order to develop a customized marketing plan and execute from start to finish under supervision and with regular evaluation periods.
- Building and maintaining new client relationships
- Representing client brands in a professional manner
- Promoting multiple marketing campaigns and managing client accounts
Our team oriented environment and high standards for excellence are conducive to individuals looking to gain experience and launch their long-term careers.
Here are some qualifications you, our ideal candidate, should posses:
- Associates/Bachelor's Degree preferred, or in process of completion
- Strong desire to exceed expectations; you are competitive and like to win
- Student mentality; willingness to learn and eager to have personalized mentoring from our Executive Team
- Strong interpersonal communication skills; you have the ability to be genuine and connect with diverse personality types with a personal, one-on-one approach
- High level of emotional intelligence; the ability to perceive, control, and evaluate emotions and to handle interpersonal relationships judiciously and empathetically
- Strong work ethic; the belief that hard work is intrinsically virtuous (opportunity = hard work)
- Excellent verbal communication skills; you are easy to talk to and communicate effectively in a clear, concise and professional manner.
- Approachable and relatable demeanor; people not only gravitate to you, but feel comfortable in conversation with you
- Positive attitude is a must! Attitudes are infectious; we are a pro-optimist team!
Strong consideration for candidates with leadership experience in community / collegiate, organizations, chapters, teams, groups, and societies.
Thank you for your interest! Apply below, we are hiring immediately! Only local candidates with Immediate Full Time availability will be considered.