Administrative Assistant / Receptionist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Administrative Assistant’s primary purpose is to ensure that the administrative operations of the office they work in run smoothly.
The role is an ideal fit for someone who has strong organizational and planning skills. Our ideal Administrative Assistant are energetic, detail-oriented individuals who are just as adept at interpersonal interactions as they are at processing and analyzing data.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet and welcome clients.
- Data entry
- Screen, answer, and forward telephone calls, as well as other forms of correspondence.
- Responsible for ensuring that each document received is properly processed and filed.
- Monitoring the number of office supplies available in the firm, as well as ordering replacement supplies as may be necessary.
- Support staff in assigned project-based work.
- Accounts payable & receivable administrative support
- Posting payments and tracking to ensure proper payment to vendors, etc.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or AA or related experience.
- One year experience as a secretary/administrative assistant is a plus.
- Problem solving capabilities necessary to accomplish the duties and tasks of the position.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
Get fresh Administrative Assistant Receptionist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.